- Tod Niblock Over 25 years of experience, thousands of sales, Our Knowldege working for you.
- Troy Niblock Troy has a vast and varied experience in all aspects of building construction and renovations.
- Rolly Ayotte
- Bob & Merna
- Brenda Dahl
Fort Richmond & U of M
You'll love the open great room plan! It gives you the most house like kitchen, with a corner pantry plus an island, all in high quality maple cabinetry in a weathered slate stain. Maple hardwood floors in the main living areas. This plan also gives you a proper dining room which is rare in many condos. The great room living area has a patio door to a balcony. Master bedroom with walk in closet and ensuite. Main bath with a large vanity, plus tub shower combo. Italian porcelain tile in both bathrooms, entry and in a suite laundry room. Stainless steel appliances in the kitchen plus Whirlpool front load washer and dryer. Extra storage locker, plus this suite has two outdoor parking stalls. The balcony is BBQ friendly. Transit to U of M out the front door.
- Building Type:Apartment Style Condo
- Year Built:2014
- Number Bedrooms:2
- Bedrooms Above Grade:2
- Number of Baths:2
- Square Feet:1118
- Parking Type:Two parking stalls
- Neighborhood:Ft Richmond
- Amentities:Elevator / in-suite laundry / visitor parking / professional management / security entry
- Features:Balcony / built in microwave
- Inclusions:Fridge / stove / dishwasher / washer / dryer / TV wall mount
- Living room 16.9 x 13.7
- , dining room 9.4 x 8.6
- , kitchen 13.3 x 11.3
- , master bedroom 12.7 x 11.4
- , bedroom 12.4 x 10.6
- , laundry room 12.6 x 5.0